really; genuinely
usually
truly
outside
primarily

is there anything wrong with this sentence?

I'll just have out with it? | http://gendersrelationships.com
is there anything wrong with this sentence? #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 19:01 pm   is there anything wrong with this sentence?

"We understand the surface should be clean, is it sufficient to wipe down the surface with alcohol?"

or is it better to say "is wiping down the surface with alcohol sufficient?"

Wwb

is there anything wrong with this sentence? #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 21:03 pm   is there anything wrong with this sentence?

The original wording and your alternative are both OK but the punctuation is wrong (it is a comma splice). You can say:

"We understand the surface should be clean. Is it sufficient to wipe down the surface with alcohol?"
Dozy

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
is there anything wrong with this sentence? #3 (permalink) Tue Apr 09, 2013 21:07 pm   is there anything wrong with this sentence?

Both work.
_________________

the same number of louis vuitton stitches louis vuitton will be found in similalet me know the correct answersrun away withyet eitherThe revolting forces were just barely held at bay.springtime of painstart offThe doctor's presentationto deathThere's cold lamb and pasta salad vs. There's some cold lamb and pasta saladWhich ones shall I bring vs. Which ones should I bring?to respond to vs responding tocompleting Accor's brand portfolio in the country