contrast
engagement
innocent
break
compare

The probability of more than one simultaneous collision is too low to be consider

Punctuation | a raft of qualifiers
The probability of more than one simultaneous collision is too low to be consider #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 am   The probability of more than one simultaneous collision is too low to be consider

"The probability of more than one simultaneous collision is too low to be considered"

Thanks in advance
Morvarid798

The probability of more than one simultaneous collision is too low to be consider #2 (permalink) Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:37 am   The probability of more than one simultaneous collision is too low to be consider

It is extremely unlikely that two or more collisions will take place at the same time.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Punctuation | a raft of qualifiers
After waiting for half an hour, the bus finally came.We'll put the table at the bottom of the garden vs. at the back of the gardenthe verb to betchange of attitudeBoard and lodgingWatersdo me a favorgrandstand finishThe attached files or The attached fileParallel Structureacquaint withto be forced from somethingIs "number" here used as a linking verb?