opposition; act of fighting against; act of withstanding the effects of
administration
resistance
crate
setback

my first speaking practise

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
contemporary art | the first
my first speaking practise #1 (permalink) Sat Apr 13, 2013 19:48 pm   my first speaking practise

Hai .I am varaprasad .I want to speak English effectively.i need some help to improve my speaking skills.
Nvlvprasad

my first speaking practise #2 (permalink) Sun Apr 14, 2013 15:44 pm   my first speaking practise

Me too. I'm searching for sb to speak En.
Bayramgol

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
contemporary art | the first
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Greetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪAccent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?A little Help PleaseTalking in Englishthis is my first recording.My first voice messageNeed TOEFLŪ speaking partner for trainingMy first recording, please commentWhere is she from?My recorderSpeaking practice_recording_North Korea enters 'state of war' with SouthListening to Englishspeaking practice for toeflŪ test