detached; disconnected; distinct; set apart
separate
administrative
staple
guilty

A little Help Please

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Greetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪ | best friend
A little Help Please #1 (permalink) Sun Apr 21, 2013 13:04 pm   A little Help Please

Hi, my speaking skills are very bad. The phrase is in my head but when I try to say it, it just doesn't come out or it comes out wrong.

I need your advice you experts.
Mr. Moh

A little Help Please #2 (permalink) Sun Apr 21, 2013 20:17 pm   A little Help Please

Well, you obviously need more input. You can only speak English if you listen enough to English. Here is more: http://english-for-winners.com/en/1/8/24/Stop_translating_.html

TOEIC listening, talks: Commercial for home financing

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
A little Help Please #3 (permalink) Tue May 14, 2013 18:08 pm   A little Help Please

Hi Mr. Moh,

Yeah all beginners who has two to four English lessons have this experience. In my guess, you are able to understand and listen, but not speaking. I suggest you keep practicing mouth and tongue position. Please follow Rachel's video, and practice.

Rachel's videos
http://www.rachelsenglish.com/video-category/sounds
Jcyaoo

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
My first voice messageQ no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reaspeakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and expSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinionSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why itcorrections in Tofel speaking topicAccent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?Talking in Englishthe firstmy first speaking practiseMy first voice message