to indicate; to signal; to write down; to record; to notice
mark
prolong
piece
finance

Hello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :) | Hello, I am a student from Queensland, Australia
Hello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia... #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 20, 2006 22:09 pm   Hello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...

Hello my name is Luka and i am from Croatia.I have 21 years.
Since this is forum dedicated for learning english,is it possible to learn grammar and spelling of english here?
Jacobkell

Welcome aboard! #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:13 am   Welcome aboard!

A friendly wave to you, Luka! Glad to see you’ve already been posting away – you’ll find this is great practice for you, as it is for all of us. Have you started working your way through the tests and lessons yet?

Enjoy your stay!

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I'm a new member Tu from VietnamHello my name is leonardoHi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my EnglishHi, this is Joey from Hong KongSpeaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeHi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from SlovakiaBaraa The New and Old MemberNew member Fawzi - Hi all!I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL studentHi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT®Study Abroad?I'm Ahmed from Saudi Arabia