petition; instance of asking for something; something that is asked for; object of a petition
substitute
fizzle
request
concern

Hello, I am a student from Queensland, Australia

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia... | Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from Slovakia
Hello, I am a student from Queensland, Australia #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:22 am   Hello, I am a student from Queensland, Australia

I am a student from Queensland, Australia. Hopefully I can get some help in boosting my english marks in school. There is heaps of great information here!
Zantor

Hello, I am a student from Queensland, Australia #2 (permalink) Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:06 am   Hello, I am a student from Queensland, Australia

Hello, Zanitor! Welcome to the gang :D Please, clear up your first two sentences. You say you're a student then add that you want "to boost your English marks at school". Are you a schoolboy or a student?
Pamela

Location: RF

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Welcome! #3 (permalink) Mon Sep 25, 2006 23:29 pm   Welcome!

Hello, Zantor, and thanks for dropping a line here! How are things in Down Under?

Hoping you’ll stick around for a while and enjoy your stay.

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Saludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!I'm a new member Tu from VietnamHello my name is leonardoHi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my EnglishHi, this is Joey from Hong KongSpeaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeBaraa The New and Old MemberNew member Fawzi - Hi all!Hey, guys! I am Jennifer :)I'm new here. My name is Justice and I'm an ESL studentHi to all, I am David, I am busying with preparing for GMAT®Study Abroad?