clear; obvious; apparent
legal
evident
frank
conscientious

f you choose a bold color for your walls, you should choose some, soft, neutral..

Not Mark, though -- he truly loves people | His driving scares me a lot.
f you choose a bold color for your walls, you should choose some, soft, neutral.. #1 (permalink) Wed May 01, 2013 23:44 pm   f you choose a bold color for your walls, you should choose some, soft, neutral..

ESL/EFL Test #251 "Modal Verbs (3)", question 6

If you choose a bold color for your walls, you ......... choose some, soft, neutral accent pieces in order to create a balanced feeling in the room.

(a) should
(b) will be
(c) shall have
(d) won't

ESL/EFL Test #251 "Modal Verbs (3)", answer 6

If you choose a bold color for your walls, you should choose some, soft, neutral accent pieces in order to create a balanced feeling in the room.

Correct answer: (a) should
_________________________

What does 'neutral accent' mean? thanks
Joncat

f you choose a bold color for your walls, you should choose some, soft, neutral.. #2 (permalink) Thu May 02, 2013 8:11 am   f you choose a bold color for your walls, you should choose some, soft, neutral..

VYou need to separate that phrase like this:
You should choose / some soft, neutral / accent pieces

neutral - a natural colour - beige, sand, cream, terracotta etc.
accent pieces - the decorative items (vases, photo frames, etc) in the room.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
f you choose a bold color for your walls, you should choose some, soft, neutral.. #3 (permalink) Thu May 02, 2013 11:01 am   f you choose a bold color for your walls, you should choose some, soft, neutral..

Many thanks for your quick reply, now it is crystal clear to me!
Joncat

Out on bail?is it correct?worse vs. the worstHe's really trustworthyThe challenge is to perfect interpersonal skillsMeaning of "their side for certain cervical levels"?to this daycritical acclaimCurt is so egotistical. He always brags about how smart he is and about how...Usage quit instead of leavevocabularies vs salariesI don't know what time they'll be back this evening...Difference between other and another