spot; speck; part (the point) in an Internet web address
dot
pointer
lumber
conclusion

Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi, this is Joey from Hong Kong | Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia
Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:25 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

HI

I am from Asia. I am not new to english. But I need to improve my English writing. It is ver naive. So I am here. I found out this site very accidetally. Looks cool. I feel withe the help of you all I can improve to a great extent.

Improve

Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:41 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

Hello, Improve. Where are you from exactly? I'm pretty sure you'll make progress. By the way, what I noticed in your writing first is the dropping of some letters. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Pamela

Location: RF

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:02 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

A big Hallo Improve..

:D

Hope you will make here an improving that you are looking for and I'm sure that you will enjoy here .

By the way , your name make me feel optimistic .

Keep posting ...

Herc
Hercules

Location: Syria

Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #4 (permalink) Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:34 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

improve wrote:
HI

Hi, welcome to this forum. Which part of Asia are you from? I am also from Asia--> Singapore.
_________________
I can eat 5 plates of chicken rice at 1 go...!
Ns

Location: Singapore

Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #5 (permalink) Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:24 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

Pamela wrote:

i m from india. I will sureky look for missing letters.
Improve

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Introduction: My name is Stanislav...Please share our messenger ID!Saludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myselfI'm a new member Tu from VietnamA member of the Earth can't use English well! Hic!Hello my name is leonardoSpeaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeHello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from SlovakiaBaraa The New and Old MemberNew member Fawzi - Hi all!