Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

spot; speck; part (the point) in an Internet web address
dot
pointer
lumber
conclusion
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi, this is Joey from Hong Kong | Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia
listening exercises
Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:25 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

HI

I am from Asia. I am not new to english. But I need to improve my English writing. It is ver naive. So I am here. I found out this site very accidetally. Looks cool. I feel withe the help of you all I can improve to a great extent.

thanks
Improve
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:41 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

Hello, Improve. Where are you from exactly? I'm pretty sure you'll make progress. By the way, what I noticed in your writing first is the dropping of some letters. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Pamela
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:02 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

A big Hallo Improve..

:D

Hope you will make here an improving that you are looking for and I'm sure that you will enjoy here .

By the way , your name make me feel optimistic .

Keep posting ...

Herc
Hercules
I'm here quite often ;-)

Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #4 (permalink) Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:34 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

improve wrote:
HI

I am from Asia. I am not new to english. But I need to improve my English writing. It is ver naive. So I am here. I found out this site very accidetally. Looks cool. I feel withe the help of you all I can improve to a great extent.

thanks

Hi, welcome to this forum. Which part of Asia are you from? I am also from Asia--> Singapore.

Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English #5 (permalink) Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:24 am   Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English

Pamela wrote:
Hello, Improve. Where are you from exactly? I'm pretty sure you'll make progress. By the way, what I noticed in your writing first is the dropping of some letters. :wink: :wink: :wink:

i m from india. I will sureky look for missing letters.
Improve
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hi, this is Joey from Hong Kong | Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Introduction: My name is Stanislav...Please share our messenger ID!Saludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myselfI'm a new member Tu from VietnamA member of the Earth can't use English well! Hic!Hello my name is leonardoSpeaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeHello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from SlovakiaBaraa The New and Old MemberNew member Fawzi - Hi all!