Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

place; position; situation; site; spot
perishable
rise
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English | Baraa The New and Old Member
listening exercises
Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 28, 2006 15:08 pm   Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia

HI everybody ,

I 'm Low low ,I'm from Malaysia which famous for spicy food:P. I will be taking the TOEIC test soon:P Hope i can look for my clarification here , please help me though:P

low low
Lowlow
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Welcome! #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 28, 2006 22:24 pm   Welcome!

Hi hi, Low Low! :)

You're bound to learn lots here and enjoy yourself into the bargain -- see if you don't.

Hoping to meet you again soon.
Conchita
Language Coach

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia #3 (permalink) Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:36 am   Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia

Salaam & Hi, Low Low!

I'm from sun countries and I've never ever done TOEIC until now :cry: :cry:

would you mind having problem if I help you :?: :?:

I think you will get the best result and you must replay the test again after my help :lol: :lol:

Low Low, you saw that... in this web a lot of nice teachers like Conchita :o :o

and she always help you :wink: :wink:

Mba Mba :idea: :idea:

Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia #4 (permalink) Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:26 am   Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from Malaysia

lowlow wrote:
HI everybody ,

I 'm Low low ,I'm from Malaysia which famous for spicy food:P. I will be taking the TOEIC test soon:P Hope i can look for my clarification here , please help me though:P

low low

Hi... Welcome to this forum. I am from your neighbouring country. :D

Thanks a lot #5 (permalink) Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:34 am   Thanks a lot

wow , really hapy to see your's reply thanks so much to Mba Mba and Conchita ...

cheers,

low low
Lowlow
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English | Baraa The New and Old Member
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Introduction: My name is Stanislav...Please share our messenger ID!Saludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myselfI'm a new member Tu from VietnamA member of the Earth can't use English well! Hic!Hello my name is leonardoHi, this is Joey from Hong KongSpeaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeHello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...Hi, I'm new here! My name is Lukas and I'm from SlovakiaNew member Fawzi - Hi all!