little; few in number; trivial; unimportant; modest
uncertain
crowded
small
sincere

Greetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŽ

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Accent in 'The Planet of the Apes'? | A little Help Please
Greetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFL #1 (permalink) Wed May 08, 2013 19:31 pm   Greetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFL

Hi Friends,

I´m studying for the TOEFL and it would be great for me if you could help me with some feedback about this recording. The recording is about the first question of the speaking part. It`s an independent task and the question was:

Who is an important person in your country? Describe this person and explain why he/she is important.
Aesalvador

Greetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFL #2 (permalink) Sat May 11, 2013 4:44 am   Greetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFL

Hi, I thought your speech was outstanding. Very well organized and excellent delivery. Your words were all clear to me, really the only error I heard was your pronunciation of reelected. Make sure to pronounce it with 4 syllables - re e lec ted

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Greetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFL #3 (permalink) Sun May 12, 2013 22:05 pm   Greetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFL

Thank you so much Luschen! I will correct that error.
Aesalvador

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
My first voice messagespeakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and expSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinionSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why itcorrections in Tofel speaking topicbest friendTalking in Englishthe firstmy first speaking practisecontemporary artMy first voice message