ceremonious; conventional; according to custom; stiff; strict; symmetrical
formal
principal
alternate
likely

Hello my name is leonardo

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Baraa The New and Old Member | I'm a new member Tu from Vietnam
Hello my name is leonardo #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 30, 2006 19:43 pm   Hello my name is leonardo

Hello my name is leonardo I just to know anything about american people. and how can I learn english.

leonardo
leonardo

Hello my name is leonardo #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 30, 2006 20:50 pm   Hello my name is leonardo

Hi Leonardo

In that case, why don't you register and become a forum member. :D

_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Looking for Indians in TorontoIntroduction: My name is Stanislav...Hi there, my interests are all languages and culturesPlease share our messenger ID!Saludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myselfA member of the Earth can't use English well! Hic!Hi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my EnglishHi, this is Joey from Hong KongSpeaking skill: Anyone does contact me by skypeHello, I am a student from Queensland, AustraliaHello my name is Luka and I am from Croatia...