to pay to; to hire; to employ
recommend
fee
browse
mind

Saludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Friendly and little girl from VietNam | A member of the Earth can't use English well! Hic!
Saludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO! #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:50 am   Saludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!

Hello everybody !
This is my very first post here, that's it
Bye
Archer

Location: Monterrey, Mexico

Welcome #2 (permalink) Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:27 am   Welcome

Hi Archer,

Welcome to the site. We look forward to hearing from you again.

_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Welcome/bienvenido! #3 (permalink) Wed Oct 04, 2006 13:57 pm   Welcome/bienvenido!

Hello, Archer, and welcome from me as well!

Maybe you could tell us something about Monterrey? Is it still the rainy season in Mexico?

PS: Do your arrows always hit the target?

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi, my name is Simon and I am a high school studentGreetings! My name is Bill and I am 25 years oldExcited fanboy :)Looking for Indians in TorontoIntroduction: My name is Stanislav...Hi there, my interests are all languages and culturesPlease share our messenger ID!I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myselfI'm a new member Tu from VietnamHello my name is leonardoHi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my EnglishHi, this is Joey from Hong Kong