rapid multiplication; rapid reproduction; prosperity
electrician
proliferation
intent
scope

corrections in Tofel speaking topic

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
TOEFLŪ speaking partner (Skype, MSN, etc.) | What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it
corrections in Tofel speaking topic #1 (permalink) Thu May 16, 2013 3:43 am   corrections in Tofel speaking topic

What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go.

This one is a speaking topic in TOEFL. Before recording, i like to correct myself. please correct my mistakes. Thank you.

My favorite place to visit on weekends is Zoo.
The main reason why i like to go there is because this is my son's favorite place. We both love animals and birds. This is the only place where we can see animals near. Taking him into zoo is the best way to teach my son about animals . Some times we get opportunity to feed them also. My son likes to ride on trolly which is available only in zoo in my place.In addition, I enjoy his excitement and curiosity. I take him to zoo on Saturday but he enjoys Sunday also by remembering what he has done on Saturday.
S.rao

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
my first speaking question...My first voice messageQuestion: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reasonQ no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reaQ no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reasspeakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and expSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinionSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?best friendGreetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪAccent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?A little Help Please