to throw away; to get rid of
depart
obtain
confirm
discard

What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
corrections in Tofel speaking topic | speaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it #1 (permalink) Thu May 16, 2013 19:07 pm   What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it

Hi please rate this.
Parul

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Kindly give your feedback on my 1st Recording :)my first speaking question...My first voice messageQuestion: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reasonQ no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reaQ no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reasspeakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and expSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinionSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionbest friendGreetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪAccent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?A little Help Please