government department responsible for collecting taxes on imports
detail
customs
affiliation
formal

Please share our messenger ID!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
A member of the Earth can't use English well! Hic! | I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself
Please share our messenger ID! #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 04, 2006 17:10 pm   Please share our messenger ID!

It will be great if we share our Messenger ID ( Yahoo or MSN) We can chat each other daily and improve our english.

It is very useful !!!!

First , My Y!M is donalduck1011. And you ?
Vietnamese_Rebel

Location: Viet nam

Please share our messenger ID! #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 05, 2006 13:05 pm   Please share our messenger ID!

My Y!M is tucr21.that 's all.
Tucr21

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi, I'm Almog from Israel and intend to use my EnglishHi, my name is Simon and I am a high school studentGreetings! My name is Bill and I am 25 years oldExcited fanboy :)Looking for Indians in TorontoIntroduction: My name is Stanislav...New ESL in Costa Rica BlogHi there, my interests are all languages and culturesSaludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!I'm a new member Tu from VietnamHello my name is leonardoHi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English