Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

government department responsible for collecting taxes on imports
detail
customs
affiliation
formal
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Please share our messenger ID!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
A member of the Earth can't use English well! Hic! | I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself
listening exercises
Please share our messenger ID! #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 04, 2006 17:10 pm   Please share our messenger ID!

It will be great if we share our Messenger ID ( Yahoo or MSN) We can chat each other daily and improve our english.

It is very useful !!!!

First , My Y!M is donalduck1011. And you ?
Vietnamese_Rebel

Please share our messenger ID! #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 05, 2006 13:05 pm   Please share our messenger ID!

My Y!M is tucr21.that 's all.
Tucr21

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
A member of the Earth can't use English well! Hic! | I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hi, I'm Almog from Israel and intend to use my EnglishHi, my name is Simon and I am a high school studentGreetings! My name is Bill and I am 25 years oldExcited fanboy :)Looking for Indians in TorontoIntroduction: My name is Stanislav...New ESL in Costa Rica BlogHi there, my interests are all languages and culturesSaludos desde MTY = Cheers from Monterrey, MEXICO!I'm a new member Tu from VietnamHello my name is leonardoHi, I'm Low low, the new member from MalaysiaHi all, I am from Asia and I need to improve my English