under; below
unfortunately
beneath
beyond
ultimately

speaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it | Speaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinion
speaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time? #1 (permalink) Wed May 22, 2013 15:25 pm   speaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?

Parul

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Please give your feedback on my voiceKindly give your feedback on my 1st Recording :)my first speaking question...My first voice messageQuestion: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reasonQ no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reaQ no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reasspeakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and expSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinioncorrections in Tofel speaking topicbest friendGreetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪAccent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?