sickness; illness
disease
segment
luggage
frame

Speaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinion

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Speaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinion | speakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and exp
Speaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinion #1 (permalink) Wed May 22, 2013 17:22 pm   Speaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinion

Registration hours shortened
Parul

Speaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinion #2 (permalink) Fri May 24, 2013 4:10 am   Speaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinion

Hi, pretty good answer.

The man believes it is not a good idea to shorten the registration hours. In practice the worst decision. He concern like, he concern when uh, too many people start doing registration online. Sometime internet is not reliable; because of the heavy load it comes down. So relatively face the problem. And the second, he also concern, uh concern about that the some time you need the professor signature, your advice from advisor, which you cannot do online, so you have to go in person and do things, uh. And uh, he thinks like, if you shorten the registration hours there will be long lines, will be too crowded, so he doesn't believe in, he doesn't believe this decision is going to work.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Speaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinion #3 (permalink) Fri May 24, 2013 20:10 pm   Speaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinion

Thanks Mr. Luschen for correcting me. I will try not to use informal words as "like, things".
Parul

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
About my hometownCan you help me check the phonetics transcription of "stola"?Please give your feedback on my voiceKindly give your feedback on my 1st Recording :)my first speaking question...My first voice messageQuestion: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reasonQ no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reaQ no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reasspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why itcorrections in Tofel speaking topicbest friend