Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

resisting change; desiring to preserve traditions; cautious
conservative
formatted
virtual
quarterly
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Q no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reas

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Question: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reason | my first speaking question...
listening exercises
Q no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reas #1 (permalink) Fri May 24, 2013 21:35 pm   Q no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reas

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

103 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Hi
Parul
I'm here quite often ;-)

Q no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reas #2 (permalink) Thu May 30, 2013 3:56 am   Q no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reas

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

83 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Without any second thought I can say that my favorite teacher is my English teacher, because I am from non-English background and he made it very simple to me how to learn English. The first reason is that he is a very positive and bright personality. He always makes us enthusiastic how to learn English and he always gives comfort to each and every student. He never yells on any student. The second reason he always treat each and every student fairly so everybody can express their opinion into the class. These are the three reason to become <can't understand>
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Question: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reason | my first speaking question...
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Train ur accentMy First Voice MessageEnglish speaking groupAbout my hometownCan you help me check the phonetics transcription of "stola"?Please give your feedback on my voiceKindly give your feedback on my 1st Recording :)My first voice messageQ no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reaspeakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and expSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinionSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?