to give assignments; to overburden; to strain
distinguish
overlap
task
unveil

Q no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give rea

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
My first voice message | Question: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reason
Q no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give rea #1 (permalink) Fri May 24, 2013 21:42 pm   Q no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give rea

Parul

Q no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give rea #2 (permalink) Tue May 28, 2013 5:28 am   Q no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give rea

Oaf ah how I can forget my happiest childhood memory. It was my fifth birthday. I can remember that day I became a big sister and everybody was in the party, cheering me, treating me. I was so proud of me. I have become a big sister. And the second reason, that day I got my bicycle. New bicycle, for that I was waiting for so long. I was showing to my friend and turning around. I was so happy, I think that was my best birthday ever.

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
My First Voice MessageEnglish speaking groupAbout my hometownCan you help me check the phonetics transcription of "stola"?Please give your feedback on my voiceKindly give your feedback on my 1st Recording :)my first speaking question...Q no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reasspeakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and expSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinionSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it