to express a preconceived opinion; to express one's biases
acquaint
discuss
testify
prejudice

Question: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reason

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Q no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give rea | Q no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reas
Question: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reason #1 (permalink) Fri May 24, 2013 21:52 pm   Question: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reason

Parul

Question: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reason #2 (permalink) Thu May 30, 2013 3:48 am   Question: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reason

I think after retirement I will be a happy and <can't understand> person, because whatever I wanted to do in my life I got a chance to do everything. And after retirement I have so many plans to do. The first I want to do was to volunteer to help disabled peoples, I will join a {this was hard for me to understand} social organization to fulfill my wish. And the second thing I will get more chance to spend with my grandchildren and my friends and family, so in that way I will be happy and relaxed and a peaceful life, that's what I can see life after retirement.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Train ur accentMy First Voice MessageEnglish speaking groupAbout my hometownCan you help me check the phonetics transcription of "stola"?Please give your feedback on my voiceKindly give your feedback on my 1st Recording :)my first speaking question...My first voice messagespeakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and expSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinionSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?