word; expression; idiom; condition; stipulation
skim
damage
fraud
term

My first voice message

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
speakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and exp | Q no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give rea
My first voice message #1 (permalink) Sat May 25, 2013 3:20 am   My first voice message

Hello Everyone,

This is Nay Chi speaking. How are you today? I heard that we can now also record voice messages. That's very interesting. I have already listened to some of your messages and I would like to introduce myself, too. As I said, my name is Nay Chi and I'm from Myanmar. I work for an engineering consultant company as a geotechnical engineer. Please tell me how I can improve my English. OK, that's it for now. I look forward to hearing your voice replies.

Many thanks,
Nay Chi.
Nay Chi

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
My First Voice MessageEnglish speaking groupAbout my hometownCan you help me check the phonetics transcription of "stola"?Please give your feedback on my voiceKindly give your feedback on my 1st Recording :)my first speaking question...Question: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reasonQ no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reasSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressingh his opinionSpeaking Q no.3--Student expressing her opinionspeaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it