after; later; subsequent to
photo
post
counter
ad

New ESL in Costa Rica Blog

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Greetings! My name is Bill and I am 25 years old | Hi, I'm Almog from Israel and intend to use my English
New ESL in Costa Rica Blog #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:51 am   New ESL in Costa Rica Blog

Hello everyone,

Forgive me for dropping a plug, but I feel like this is something that others would be interested in. Anyway, I have recently moved from the states to Costa Rica to teach ESL. I've been here about 1.5 months, and I recently started a Blog that will be providing insight not only from me, but from multiple people currently in Costa Rica teaching english. It is completely comprehensive, covering all topics related to moving to Costa Rica, Teaching in Costa Rica, and just living and traveling in Costa Rica.

Please check it out and tell me what you think:
http://costaricaclassroom.blogspot.com

Bruce
Thombo

Teaching Engish in San Jose? #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:48 am   Teaching Engish in San Jose?

Hi Bruce,

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your Costa Rica experiences with us. Looking at the information in your blog it must be an amazing place to live and work in.
How did you find out about Costa Rica? Do you have friends there or was it just by accident that you ended up in San Jose?

Talk to you soon,

TOEIC listening, photographs: In the country

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
New ESL in Costa Rica Blog #3 (permalink) Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:19 am   New ESL in Costa Rica Blog

Thanks for the message. I actually just finished writing on my blog about what made me decide to come to Costa Rica, so please go to costaricaclassroom.blogspot.com if you're interested in the whole story.

The short answer, though, is that I visited with my family a couple years ago and became fascinated with the country. Then I researched and wrote a lot about CR in school - my major was political science and i minored in spanish and latin american studies. and ultimately, i just wanted to spend time in Latin America and couldn't think of a better place.

please keep coming to the blog and check for updates!

Bruce

____
http://costaricaclassroom.blogspot.com
Thombo

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi! I wanna introduce myself - Fernanda from ArgentinaGreetings from PakistanHi guys, I'm Marina from CroatiaHello, I am Ania from Middel EastHi everyone, I'm Chegevara, from Georgia (not US, Europe)Hi to everyone. My name is Arvind and I am from India25 year old boy from belgiumHi, my name is Simon and I am a high school studentExcited fanboy :)Looking for Indians in TorontoHello! Everybody, I'm from India. Would you like to join me?Introduction: My name is Stanislav...Hi there, my interests are all languages and cultures