opposition; appeal; denial; protest
proliferation
source
objection
satisfaction

how he would stick it out

Can you hold a moment? | Meaning of "you can count on me"
how he would stick it out #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 08, 2013 20:31 pm   how he would stick it out

ESL/EFL Test #242 "A Sticky Moment", question 1

Andrew was terrified on the first day in his new job and he wondered how he would stick it ..........

(a) on
(b) in
(c) out
(d) across

ESL/EFL Test #242 "A Sticky Moment", answer 1

Andrew was terrified on the first day in his new job and he wondered how he would stick it out.

Correct answer: (c) out

Andrew was terrified on the first day in his new job and he wondered how he would stick it in.
_________________________

stick it out=to be at his best, get promoted or succeed best out of all employees=co=workers?

how he would stick it out #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 08, 2013 22:59 pm   how he would stick it out

It means 'how he would be able to keep on doing the job till the end.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Could you give me a hand with this luggage?

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
David withheld information during the criminal investigationto travel light -- to travel without much luggagehis cows broke into the grain binI couldn't care less.a litter of puppiesWhen to use annouce in stead of said?difference between leave and departHow to pronounce 'one'?closing vs. stopping a meetingUsage of idiom: Everyone is very competitive with one anotherWhat does "likewise" mean?What does "bear" mean?What is the difference between good, fine, well and OK?