common; regular; boring; tedious; dull
imaginary
advance
prosaic
straightforward

to travel light -- to travel without much luggage

Usage of "Are looking at" | a litter of puppies
to travel light -- to travel without much luggage #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 11, 2013 20:51 pm   to travel light -- to travel without much luggage

ESL/EFL Test #252 "Travel Arrangements Test (1)", question 9

Normally, I don't ......... any luggage because I travel light. Is that going to be a problem?

(a) board
(b) check
(c) reserve

ESL/EFL Test #252 "Travel Arrangements Test (1)", answer 9

Normally, I don't check any luggage because I travel light. Is that going to be a problem?

Correct answer: (b) check

_________________________

to travel light = to travel with not many or without any luggages?

to travel light -- to travel without much luggage #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 11, 2013 21:53 pm   to travel light -- to travel without much luggage

Yes, it means to travel without any or much luggage. Please note that the noun luggage is uncountable.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Why can't I access the Internet?

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
David withheld information during the criminal investigationhow he would stick it outhis cows broke into the grain binCan you hold a moment?I couldn't care less.I know it's hard, but you have to stick with itMeaning of "you can count on me"When to use annouce in stead of said?How to pronounce 'one'?difference between dither and distractwhy should be fly instead of flow?Phrase: "team just won the final game"Usage of idiom: Everyone is very competitive with one another