person who installs or maintains wiring systems
interior
labor
electrician
flaw

English speaking group

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Can you help me check the phonetics transcription of "stola"? | My First Voice Message
English speaking group #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 25, 2013 13:35 pm   English speaking group

English speaking group

We created a group for english speaking. It is free and every one can join.

you must doanload and install raidcall software.

then you can going to this group by entering ID number

ID: 5665894

About Raidcall
RaidCall is a FREE and powerful voice group communication software.
RaidCall is a free, elegant and simple tool that allows you to instantly communicate with groups of people. It brings together elements of instant messaging, group communication and voice chat into a professional group communication software. Furthermore, it is the best choice of gamers while gaming. RaidCall devotes high quality voice service to gamers, bringing completely a new experience for its unmatched functionality and powerful features.

download link

you can download raidcall from below link

http://www.raidcall.com/v7/download-raidcall.html

How do I become a group member?

after going to group, Click on 'apply for member' within a group.

English Speaking Group, RaidCall ID: 5665894
Robotics

Location: Iran

English speaking group #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 25, 2013 16:07 pm   English speaking group

Please stop spamming our forum.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Can you call headquarters and confirm this information?

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Adventures for a causeDoes anybody have cock?Train ur accentAbout my hometownPlease give your feedback on my voiceKindly give your feedback on my 1st Recording :)my first speaking question...My first voice messageQuestion: What do you think your life will look like after retirement? Use reasonQ no.1-Question: What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reaQ no.1Question: Who has been your favourite teacher so far in your life? Use reasspeakinn Q no.1 Question: What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and expMy first voice message