prize; grant; arbitration
damage
award
luggage
composure

send a phone number by snail mail having written it on the handed piece of paper

What does household mean? | so I could have her call you
send a phone number by snail mail having written it on the handed piece of paper #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 29, 2013 19:45 pm   send a phone number by snail mail having written it on the handed piece of paper

ESL/EFL Test #722 "Real Life: Using Body Parts as Verbs (2)", question 6

Please ......... me that piece of paper over there. I need to get a phone number off of it.

(a) face
(b) hand
(c) neck
(d) stomach

ESL/EFL Test #722 "Real Life: Using Body Parts as Verbs (2)", answer 6

Please hand me that piece of paper over there. I need to get a phone number off of it.

Correct answer: (b) hand

_________________________

please explain the second sentence. to send a phone number by snail mail having written it on the handed piece of paper?

send a phone number by snail mail having written it on the handed piece of paper #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 29, 2013 21:22 pm   send a phone number by snail mail having written it on the handed piece of paper

The phone number is written on the piece of paper.
The speaker would like to see the paper so that they can read/use the phone number.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Test incompl/inter-274, Question 10Test incompl/inter-274, Question 10for an agreed upon amountDavid withheld information during the criminal investigationThe writer or author of verses is called a poet.I know it's hard, but you have to stick with itWho is uncle?Can you give me an example of irony?difference between dither and distractwhy should be fly instead of flow?difference between setting, sketch and sonnetmeaning of satireWhat is a simile and a metaphor?