flat
span
apartment
characteristic
sum

so I could have her call you

send a phone number by snail mail having written it on the handed piece of paper | for an agreed upon amount
so I could have her call you #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 29, 2013 20:04 pm   so I could have her call you

ESL/EFL Test #724 "Real Life: Talking on a Business Phone (1)", question 5

I'm sorry. Ms. Jones won't be back for about two weeks. She checks her messages so I could have her call you when she calls the office. .........

(a) Yes, that sounds great. Please tell her to call Samantha Warren.
(b) Yes, I'll put you through.
(c) Yes, I'll will hold for her.

ESL/EFL Test #724 "Real Life: Talking on a Business Phone (1)", answer 5

I'm sorry. Ms. Jones won't be back for about two weeks. She checks her messages so I could have her call you when she calls the office. Yes, that sounds great. Please tell her to call Samantha Warren.

Correct answer: (a) Yes, that sounds great. Please tell her to call Samantha Warren.

_________________________

so I could have her call you = so I could tell her to call you, so I could make her call you?

so I could have her call you #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 29, 2013 21:23 pm   so I could have her call you

yes: so that I can ask her to call you.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Test incompl/inter-274, Question 10Test incompl/inter-274, Question 10Test incompl/inter-274, Question 10David withheld information during the criminal investigationThe writer or author of verses is called a poet.I know it's hard, but you have to stick with itWhat does household mean?Who is uncle?Can you give me an example of irony?difference between dither and distractwhy should be fly instead of flow?difference between setting, sketch and sonnetmeaning of satire