flat surface at the bottom of the room on which you walk; story; level of a building
floor
departure
contemporary
stem

Would you surrender it to ?

There's always a possibility... | Please read it and correct the mistakes
Would you surrender it to ? #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:47 am   Would you surrender it to ?

Would you surrender it to the police if you found a bag of 100,000 bucks on the street?

What would Me do?

No way, I would use it. I can't be a saint. 100,000 bucks is a lot of money you know, too much to return, huh?

Have fun!

Oh, I would buy a Merc and some girls, but if the real money owner appears, I will Honestly return the Merc and the girls to him. Would he be happy then?
Black Knight

Re: Would you surrender it to ? #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 24, 2013 22:31 pm   Re: Would you surrender it to ?

I would be very proud of myself if I took the money to the Police station, but I'm not sure what I would do.

I'd like to experience this dilemma :)
Monica28

Location: Romania

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Would you surrender it to ? #3 (permalink) Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 am   Would you surrender it to ?

Hi Monika!
I just found my old friends on the forum. It is worth more than 1 million bucks.
I'm so happy!
I'm not going to give it back- to nobody.

Alicja:)))
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Would you surrender it to ? #4 (permalink) Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 am   Would you surrender it to ?

My dearest comrades on the blue planet.

I just don't know what to say, but I love you.

Thank you my dear.

Have fun.
Black Knight

Would you surrender it to ? #5 (permalink) Thu Jul 25, 2013 14:44 pm   Would you surrender it to ?

My dear knight-errant!
Maybe I'm simply-hearted person, and easily believe in everything, but I will never believe, that you ever don't know what to say.
And it is your charm.
Without you and Monica, it was no use to peer on the forum.
I squirmed myself from a boredom.
But now, when you eventually emerged, I must go to my place in the mountains. I wasn't there for 2 years, and I must put it in order. And by this opportunity, catch a little sanity for the next year.
I ordered mobile internet, but it doesn't fit to my laptop, even thought I payed for 1 year in advance.
Maybe on place I'll find somebody who is able to help me.
So probably, I'll be without internet for a couple of weeks.
I hope to find you here, when I'm back. Don't fail me!!!

Alicja:))
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Would you surrender it to ? #6 (permalink) Thu Jul 25, 2013 21:12 pm   Would you surrender it to ?

Dear Alicja,

Me too! I'm happy to see you here too! I was waiting :)

I hope you still have time to read this before leaving, because I wish you have a good time at your place in the mountains!
I know it's a beautiful place, I saw it.
Don't forget to take some more photos and share them with us when you come back.

Have a nice holiday!

Monica
Monica28

Location: Romania

Would you surrender it to ? #7 (permalink) Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:33 am   Would you surrender it to ?

Dear Monica!
Thank you for your nice words.
I really need such support.
This summer I strongly decided to do something for ME!
So, in spite of some problems, I play tennis as often as it is possible. It was always the best remedy for me.
There are some funny photos of it.
Many hugs from Alicja:))

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Re: Would you surrender it to ? #8 (permalink) Fri Jul 26, 2013 22:30 pm   Re: Would you surrender it to ?

Thank you, Alicja.

Your 3-rd photo talks! it tells us how much you enjoy doing this sport!

See you,
Monica
Monica28

Location: Romania

Would you surrender it to ? #9 (permalink) Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:56 am   Would you surrender it to ?

Dear Alicja & Monica,

I just wanted to drop a line since I have a cheetah to catch.

I do regret I got married. You know what I mean.

Love love.

Have fun.
Black Knight

Would you surrender it to ? #10 (permalink) Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:10 pm   Would you surrender it to ?

Anyway,
You couldn't marry both of us, so ... it's great that you're already married, good Black Knight!
Lucky you :-)
Monica28

Location: Romania

Would you surrender it to ? #11 (permalink) Sun Jul 28, 2013 13:58 pm   Would you surrender it to ?

Hmm........

You are a little dream breaker.

Anyway, you are both Gorsome.

Love love.
Black Knight

Would you surrender it to ? #12 (permalink) Sun Jul 28, 2013 14:02 pm   Would you surrender it to ?

Oh, Alicja,

Have a nice time in the mountains. Don't forget to post the photos. These things are rare these days.

If you can't use the Internet, use FedEx or DHL and ask them to charge ETN.

Have fun.
Black Knight

Would you surrender it to ? #13 (permalink) Sun Jul 28, 2013 22:02 pm   Would you surrender it to ?

Thank you, Dreamer!
Have a good time at work, at home and everywhere the new week which is just knocking on your door :)
Monica
Monica28

Location: Romania

Would you surrender it to ? #14 (permalink) Sun Jul 28, 2013 22:04 pm   Would you surrender it to ?

Gorsome?!
Monica28

Location: Romania

Would you surrender it to ? #15 (permalink) Sun Jul 28, 2013 22:29 pm   Would you surrender it to ?

An amalgamation of 'gorgeous' and 'handsome' possibly.
_________________

accent more difficult to understand, from Newcastle or from Kerry ( Ireland )?I need supporting?Interesting article about world cultures - Vietnamese and Germans - correct?YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT KAUNAS / LITHUANIA?how to prepare for speaking test in toeflŪSunbathing can be dangerousCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?where do you live ? / can you describe your city ?Mobile phone scamWhy English is the AAA Language in the world?Would you surrender it to ?, page 2How does a drive-through bank work?"Exchange your recipes with me"