setting apart; devotion; inscription (in a book, poem, etc.)
dignity
membership
image
dedication

Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

How does a drive-through bank work? | How important are free learning materials to you?
Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #1 (permalink) Fri Jul 19, 2013 15:22 pm   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

I see a lot of emotional and sensational values in it, apart from the technical opinions of the experts.

Wotja sink?

I donch know really.

Have fun!
Black Knight

Re: Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 20, 2013 23:45 pm   Re: Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

I sink it's because of the music: music sounds soooo good in English!
See you!
Monica
Monica28

Location: Romania

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #3 (permalink) Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:44 am   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

Jesus and Christ,

You still kicking things around here, Monica the swordgal.

Is it you in the photo? Oh my, gorgeous. Are all Romanian gals gorgeous like you? I believe so.

Sankja n Seeja.
Have fun!
Black Knight

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #4 (permalink) Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:35 am   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

Isn’t it gorgeous, the dragonesse?
And yes, they all are, dear Black Knight :)
Monica28

Location: Romania

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #5 (permalink) Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:43 am   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

Yeah, sure thing.

I regret I got married. Oops.

Have fun, darling.
Black Knight

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #6 (permalink) Mon Jul 22, 2013 20:59 pm   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

Black Knight - if you say AAA here in the US, it might mean English is a second-class language! In US baseball, professional teams are divided into divisions, with the major league at the top and AAA or triple a right below them. At least we are not a single-A language!

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #7 (permalink) Mon Jul 22, 2013 21:30 pm   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

I think Black Knight wanted to say 'the number 1 language' in the world ;-)

TOEIC listening, question-response: Can I borrow that book after you've finished with it?

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #8 (permalink) Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:30 am   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

Yes, the No. 1. Apex.

Ah, US baseball? Fantastico.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Have fun.
Black Knight

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #9 (permalink) Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 am   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

I love US soccer ( football) team as well.

Especially the women team, hella strong. Amazon women?

Time changes, yeah?

Is it bcoz the world is round?

Have fun when you still can.
Black Knight

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #10 (permalink) Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:42 am   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

By the way, how are you ninja turtles? Mdm. Monica.

Are they mating now?

Give them some vitamin Es.

Have fun.
Black Knight

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #11 (permalink) Wed Jul 24, 2013 20:18 pm   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

No, my ninja turtles are not mating, they need two more years to do that.
They fight for food, make turtle-towers, sleep, swim, nothing else - don't talk, don't learn English, don't run, don't jump :) By the way: I'd like to see a turtle jumping - wouldn't you, brave Black Knight?

But the day when they mate,there will be war in their home. Think a little: two women fighting for one single man! good time or hard time for him?!
Anyway, that day(s), he will need, more than ever, all vitamins in the world, including your E-one, I think. And a lot of meat - or perhaps salad? French potatoes? I don't know anything. I will get informed at the right moment.

Thanks for asking about my pets. Do you think I should tie a leash around their neck and take them out for a walk?
Monica
Monica28

Location: Romania

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #12 (permalink) Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:58 am   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

Dear Monica,

Turtles on the Leash, can be a movie or song title. But I'm damn sure they will devour the leash.

Have you ever heard about snapping turtles?

Turtle jump? Are you thinking about a turtle shell comb or what.
How about starred one, we have millions of star tortoises here.

Have fun.

We use turtle shell toothpicks here in the jungle. And we use lady's fingers for men around here. Logical enough?

Black Knight

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #13 (permalink) Thu Jul 25, 2013 22:26 pm   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

No, I have never heard of snapping turtles, but I’ve just found the information, I even saw a little video with one – the turtle was so aggressive, wanted to bite all the time!
I wouldn’t keep one in my house- their mouth look like, crocodile’s – ugly and scary.

About Burmese Star Tortoise I found out that people eally eat them, therefore they will disappear one day – poor creatures :-( They look more friendly, are they? and you exagerated a little, you can’t have millions of them there, can you?

Turtle Shell comb? It’s an idea. A turtle shell pendant would be better for me, it would match some green earings that I might buy.

Turtle shell toothpicks: why not? But we use dental floss made of spider’s web, because spiders are not in danger of extinction yet – you can find them in any house – not mine, of course.

Lady’s fingers? Never mind, I’m not trying to find any logic here.

See you!
Monica
Monica28

Location: Romania

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #14 (permalink) Thu Jul 25, 2013 22:35 pm   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

Dear Black Knight,

Thank you for enriching my knowledge about tortoises!
For the photos also!
A suggestion: you could use Ninja turtles' swords as toothpicks sometimes. You know how to handle swords, otherwise I wouldn't suggest.

Monica
Monica28

Location: Romania

Why English is the AAA Language in the world? #15 (permalink) Sun Jul 28, 2013 14:27 pm   Why English is the AAA Language in the world?

OOui, snapping turtles, I heard the live in the ponds. and there were stories they stole men's things in a flash. So it is utterly unwise too swim in a pond naked.

Spider web floss' is a genius kind of innovation. You got me there.

Sword toothpicks? I do use Swiss army knife to remove plaques. Once we learn swords, we don't use them on live ones, do we?

I was only joking , we don't eat wild animals around here. We are same 'same kind of animals.

It wasn't very long I know the difference between turtles and tortoises.

Blue planet is too complicated, learning never ends, this that, these those. Oh my.

Lady's fingers ( Okra vegetables ). I learnt it from one of my pro girls. Sometimes guru learns things from the disciples? lol.

Bye for now, I've still got a chimpanzee to catch.

Have fun!
Black Knight

Please read it and correct the mistakeshow to prepare for speaking test in toefl®Sunbathing can be dangerousCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?Don't,Mobile phone scamApologies.Grammar scolds unite!How to be a President?Interesting article - the effects of speaking "the world's most dominant lanStaying Alive!Why English is the AAA Language in the world?, page 2Would you surrender it to ?