Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

provider
bargain
affiliate
loom
supplier
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hello to all people

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello to everybody from Iran! | Hello
listening exercises
Hello to all people #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:20 am   Hello to all people

Hi. This is Maryam from Iran. I've just joined to forum and I found It's exciting. Dear Torsten, thank you very much for create it. I'm a third-year PhD student in Molecular Genetic. My project is about RNA-sequencing and de novo transcriptome assembly. Please let me know if who is working on this area. Thanks a lot for any comment.
Marya227

Hello to all people #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 30, 2013 20:58 pm   Hello to all people

Hello Maryam, welcome to our forum. We are glad to have you around.

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many times a day does that copier go wrong?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Hello to all people #3 (permalink) Sun Aug 04, 2013 19:31 pm   Hello to all people

hi everybody,
i'm glad to find here .i'm preparing for toefl.please help me.
Banafshe98

Hello to everybody from Iran! | Hello
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
I NEED HELPfinallyWhat are you doing about your healthy lifestyles ?Hello EverybodyEveryone should come here!IntroductionHi, I'm JulieNew learnerGreetingsHello!! who is studying the book "focus on ielts"?introductionHello ... I am new studentHello everyone......