provider
bargain
affiliate
loom
supplier

Hello to all people

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello to everybody from Iran! | Hello
Hello to all people #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:20 am   Hello to all people

Hi. This is Maryam from Iran. I've just joined to forum and I found It's exciting. Dear Torsten, thank you very much for create it. I'm a third-year PhD student in Molecular Genetic. My project is about RNA-sequencing and de novo transcriptome assembly. Please let me know if who is working on this area. Thanks a lot for any comment.
Marya227

Hello to all people #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 30, 2013 20:58 pm   Hello to all people

Hello Maryam, welcome to our forum. We are glad to have you around.

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many times a day does that copier go wrong?

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Hello to all people #3 (permalink) Sun Aug 04, 2013 19:31 pm   Hello to all people

hi everybody,
i'm glad to find here .i'm preparing for toefl.please help me.
Banafshe98

Hello to everybody from Iran! | Hello
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I NEED HELPfinallyWhat are you doing about your healthy lifestyles ?Hello EverybodyEveryone should come here!IntroductionHi, I'm JulieNew learnerGreetingsHello!! who is studying the book "focus on ielts"?introductionHello ... I am new studentHello everyone......