substantial; real; tangible; current
enthusiastic
flawed
retail
actual

when you want to market a new product

What is the difference between 'fast lane' and 'fast track'? | i wrote an ielts writing of task 2 please come in
when you want to market a new product #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 04, 2013 22:24 pm   when you want to market a new product

ESL/EFL Test #42 "Consider this", question 5

One of the first things to do when you want to ......... a new product is to ascertain its potential demand.

(a) maintain
(b) master
(c) market
(d) muster

ESL/EFL Test #42 "Consider this", answer 5

One of the first things to do when you want to market a new product is to ascertain its potential demand.

Correct answer: (c) market
_________________________

When we sell a new product we advertise it before marketing. Here market is a verb(T):to market sth to sb (as sth)
_________________

Is completely wrong a collocation?What are skyscrapers?She is a very nice person.What is souvenirs?What is Ping pong?What does skylight mean?Does verb phrase "speak up" mean tell the truth?English idiom: take out the trashWhat does tail mean?Introduce vs. enterMeaning of 'limit'Meaning of 'whiff'What does 'skylarking' mean? Is it an idiom?