Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

downward; descent; slope; ebb
notice
crux
assistant
decline
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

i wrote an ielts writing of task 2 please come in

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
when you want to market a new product | Difference between current and currents
listening exercises
i wrote an ielts writing of task 2 please come in #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:45 am   i wrote an ielts writing of task 2 please come in

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?

The issue of gender equality has never failed to attract people`s attention. Under this trend, it is said that male and female students should be given the same respect, which partly means they ought to be provided the same chance to enter every class, during their higher education. However, in the long run, for example a man being a labor worker is obviously better than a woman; a woman being a nurse is apparently better than a man. Thus I generally against the voice above.
First of all, choosing an unsuitable subject could be regard as wasting plenty of time, say, 4 years or even longer. A male student wanted to be a nurse and he is studying it, for instance. But he can hardly come up with an idea about what the future trend will be; how the future colleague, salary, social status, the exact task will be ect. at the very beginning of his university life. He is quite likely to change his mind during the study. But the time spent is still wasted. It is not inevitable if due consideration is given to the ratio of male to female in certain subjects.
Although it is of great importance and reasonable to advocate the idea of being equal between man and woman and the trend remains unchanged, university cannot force any course filled up with the same among of male and female students irrationally. Tine adjustment is suppose to be applied to improve this embarrasing situation instead of a draconian imposition of a 50/50 balance in all university courses.

can somebody correct my composition and score it under the criteria of ielts writing and give advise or suggestions thx!!!!!!:)
Jimi1234

when you want to market a new product | Difference between current and currents
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Is completely wrong a collocation?What are skyscrapers?What is souvenirs?What is Ping pong?What does skylight mean?Does verb phrase "speak up" mean tell the truth?What is the difference between 'fast lane' and 'fast track'?English idiom: take out the trashWhat does tail mean?Introduce vs. enterMeaning of 'limit'Meaning of 'whiff'What does 'skylarking' mean? Is it an idiom?