Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to plead; to request; to petition for a new trial or judgment
presume
surprise
appeal
number
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
Mobile phone scam | how to prepare for speaking test in toeflŪ
listening exercises
Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:58 am   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

Hi,
I am learning about intonation and stress in English. However, it is really difficult for me. Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about this?
Thanks.

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #2 (permalink) Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:02 am   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

You can attend TOEIC LISTENING EXERCISES for podcasts. You can find Accent/Pronunciation training on the forum. I think it will help you for intonation.

Thanking you

S.Shanthi

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #3 (permalink) Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 am   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

Thank you Shanthi.
Could you give me the podcast link about "TOEIC LISTENING EXERCISES"? I can't find it.

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #4 (permalink) Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:52 am   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

The exercise what you are attending is called "TOEIC LISTENING EXERCISES". in which you can find TOEIC IV parts., now you are attending part I, in part II, you can find grammar exercises, you can enjoy podcast in all exercises. in Part III, you can enjoy business conversation, it will be more interesting to listen, Part IV is also listening exercises. Please
go through the link which you are using now, that will help you definitely.

Wish you Good Luck

S.Shanthi

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #5 (permalink) Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:39 pm   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

Thanks a lot, Shanthi and Englishpolyglot.

Shanthi,
I have just found the site have a lot of TOEIC listening exercise and they are great. I will try to do it every day. Hope my TOEIC will be improved. I got my TOEIC result last week. My score is 630 and I really feel embarrassed about that each time I go to school and talking about that with my friends. Now, I am determined to get a much better score in TOEIC.
Englishpolyglot,
Thank you for sharing this. The channel is really good.

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #6 (permalink) Sat Aug 24, 2013 16:17 pm   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

hi Screen,

Thank you, you can attend lot of Toeic Exercises, for that you need a practice. So you can practice on the forum and test your knowledge in attending TOEIC test any where, it will improve your score to topper level.

Wish you all the very best.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #7 (permalink) Sat Aug 24, 2013 16:58 pm   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

Here you are: http://www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/

TOEIC listening, photographs: On an escalator
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #8 (permalink) Sat Aug 24, 2013 17:06 pm   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

You're welcome, Screen! Best of luck.
Englishpolyglot

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #9 (permalink) Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:57 am   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

I think Rachel's English is one of the best speaking coaches on YouTube - here is here video on intonation:

http://www.rachelsenglish.com/videos/intonation
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #10 (permalink) Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:57 am   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

Thank you, Luschen.
I am enjoying watching these videos.

Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation? #11 (permalink) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:55 am   Could anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?

Hi Screen,

I thought you would enjoy TOEIC where as you keep enjoying videos. Somehow I don't like anyone's videos/voice.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Mobile phone scam | how to prepare for speaking test in toeflŪ
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Interesting article about world cultures - Vietnamese and Germans - correct?YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT KAUNAS / LITHUANIA?Please read it and correct the mistakesSunbathing can be dangerouswhere do you live ? / can you describe your city ?Don't,Staying Alive!Why English is the AAA Language in the world?Would you surrender it to ?How does a drive-through bank work?How important are free learning materials to you?There's always a possibility...With best wishes