to follow; to drag; to tow
stress
trail
customize
edit

Sunbathing can be dangerous

My back garden/my back yard | Mobile phone scam
Sunbathing can be dangerous #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:39 am   Sunbathing can be dangerous

Sunseekers enjoying the white sands of Russia's Baltic Coast got an experience they would not have expected when a military hovercraft made a surprise appearance. Russian authorities confirmed the incident saying the ship and its crew had been carrying out a routine training exercise.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23793498
Eugene2114

Sunbathing can be dangerous #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 27, 2013 19:25 pm   Sunbathing can be dangerous

well that no one was crushed when landing
Mikedonato

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Please read it and correct the mistakeshow to prepare for speaking test in toeflŪCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?where do you live ? / can you describe your city ?Don't,Apologies.Grammar scolds unite!Staying Alive!Why English is the AAA Language in the world?Would you surrender it to ?How does a drive-through bank work?How important are free learning materials to you?There's always a possibility...