Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

levy; fee
journalist
tax
fluctuation
spread
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above?

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
684 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
Please check my essay. Advices are gladly appreciated. :D | Hi, Do you think the word "shelves" is pronounced clearly?
listening exercises
Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above? #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:44 am   Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above?

Hi,
I am listening "TOEIC listeing test" in the site and here is one sentence that I can't hear clearly.
Someone is watching her while she works.
Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above?
Here is the link: www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/in_the_laboratory.html
Thanks.

Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above? #2 (permalink) Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:14 am   Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above?

I do, but I'm not an English learner.
Language Coach

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above? #3 (permalink) Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:18 am   Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above?

Thanks, I hope I do.
To me, the pronunciation of "while" in the link above is very similar to "wow".

Please check my essay. Advices are gladly appreciated. :D | Hi, Do you think the word "shelves" is pronounced clearly?
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
BRITISH ENGLISH / AMERICAN ENGLISHPlease check my essay. thank you!!! :xI have a question for listening test.Do your best in the TOEICŪ test.if you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity toOne of the woman is carrying a white bagI need someone to check my essay.please check and grate on essay! And let me know for any mistakes :) thanks!!Please check my essay!)Obliged vs obligated vs obligation vs obligatoryPlease review my essay and rate it please....help me verify my transcription in toeicŪ testPreparation for the TOEICŪ Listening & Reading and Speaking & Writing Test