concentration; ability to concentrate on an issue
condition
attentiveness
document
degree

Essay for IETLS

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi everybody! | Hello Everybody!!
Essay for IETLS #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 am   Essay for IETLS

Hello, may you please help me I need to get band 7.5 in IELTS but I donít know at which level I am.

Topic : Financial education should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It has been argued that the monetary education should be crucial for school program and it should be made mandatory for school. As our surroundings in as much in financial aspects. Some people strongly support that it should be necessary for school education and other does not believe in it. As far as I concerned, commerce education should be necessary for school program.

In begin with, many believe that monetary education should be the disadvantage for the student because students are in their early ages so it might not suitable age to learn business education. On the other hand they are learning the complex general study. It would be extra pressure to learn monetary education for them. Moreover, some people argue that in the beginning of school days basic commerce education should be essential for student. As commerce education is very complex so it should be taught after the school program.

Although on the other hand, some believe that monetary education plays crucial role in human life so it should be mandatory at school level. Now days, things will go perfectly if you plan them correctly and it will require better planning in financial way. As it is undeniable that money plays a crucial role in todayís modernized world. It should be better if the student understand the commerce education in their early ages. So that they can cope up with the daily basis financial environment. More importantly they will understand the role of money in our life.

In conclusion, I somewhat believe that the financial education should be mandatory in school program. It will definitely better for students and their future perspective. Although financial education is very complex so I believe that it should be learn in more interesting way such as with audio and video. It would be probably better to start with simple lessons.
Rakeshbohra

Hi everybody! | Hello Everybody!!
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I am happy I am here.A BIG CHEERS TO MY INTRODUCTION!!Hello AllPeople should read only those books that are about real events? opinionHello everyone!!!I NEED HELPHello friends!!finallyWhat are you doing about your healthy lifestyles ?Hello EverybodySalam :)Hi, I'm JulieHello!! who is studying the book "focus on ielts"?