tautness; strain; nervousness; agitation; apprehension
onus
tension
contact
portfolio

Please read it and correct the mistakes

Would you surrender it to ? | How good is your English?
Please read it and correct the mistakes #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 03, 2013 19:44 pm   Please read it and correct the mistakes

Someone had to give her money today but, instead of cash, Sandya was given a check.

She called me at around 3 p.m. She and I went to cash the check at the bank (Kist Bank) but the check was rejected as the signature on the check and on their records did not match.

We informed the person who'd written the check of this problem. This time, A/c holder and I went to the bank, the same problem. After signature verification and other required procedures, the money was provided.

Many thanks
_________________
A person who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
Noren

Location: NEPAL

Please read it and correct the mistakes #2 (permalink) Tue Sep 03, 2013 19:46 pm   Please read it and correct the mistakes

Please don't disregard my post above.
_________________
Noren

Location: NEPAL

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Can you say: Am I a polyglot?accent more difficult to understand, from Newcastle or from Kerry ( Ireland )?I need supporting?Interesting article about world cultures - Vietnamese and Germans - correct?YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT KAUNAS / LITHUANIA?how to prepare for speaking test in toeflŪSunbathing can be dangerousCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?where do you live ? / can you describe your city ?Mobile phone scamWhy English is the AAA Language in the world?"Exchange your recipes with me"How important are free learning materials to you?