Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

tautness; strain; nervousness; agitation; apprehension
onus
tension
contact
portfolio
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Please read it and correct the mistakes

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
Would you surrender it to ? | How good is your English?
listening exercises
Please read it and correct the mistakes #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 03, 2013 19:44 pm   Please read it and correct the mistakes

Someone had to give her money today but, instead of cash, Sandya was given a check.

She called me at around 3 p.m. She and I went to cash the check at the bank (Kist Bank) but the check was rejected as the signature on the check and on their records did not match.

We informed the person who'd written the check of this problem. This time, A/c holder and I went to the bank, the same problem. After signature verification and other required procedures, the money was provided.

Many thanks

Please read it and correct the mistakes #2 (permalink) Tue Sep 03, 2013 19:46 pm   Please read it and correct the mistakes

Please don't disregard my post above.
Thanks.

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Would you surrender it to ? | How good is your English?
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Can you say: Am I a polyglot?accent more difficult to understand, from Newcastle or from Kerry ( Ireland )?I need supporting?Interesting article about world cultures - Vietnamese and Germans - correct?YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT KAUNAS / LITHUANIA?how to prepare for speaking test in toeflŪSunbathing can be dangerousCould anyone suggest some podcasts or sites to learn about stress and intonation?where do you live ? / can you describe your city ?Mobile phone scamWhy English is the AAA Language in the world?"Exchange your recipes with me"How important are free learning materials to you?