across from; facing
regarding
between
opposite
despite

How can I learn English with Babylon Pro?

Just in case... | An MAN truck being towed by another MAN
How can I learn English with Babylon Pro? #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:33 am   How can I learn English with Babylon Pro?

I just read the first topic of this section and I'd like to read the information about "learn with Babylon pro" I mean its method of learning a language.

Many thanks in advance.
Rich7

Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Learning English with Babylon #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 25, 2004 13:27 pm   Learning English with Babylon

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your feedback. If you want to read the article on how to learn English with Babylon you can so here:

Learn English with Babylon Pro

Let me know what you think.
Regards

TOEIC listening, talks: Introducing the next speaker

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Thanks a lot #3 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:45 am   Thanks a lot

so little time and so much to learn...

I can't thank you enough, and I was wondering if I could help you with anything in this web page, like for instance:answering easy question in the section about your tests.

I just want to give some in return. :?: :?:
Rich7

Location: Caracas, Venezuela

E-community #4 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:04 am   E-community

Hi Richard,

If you want to support us then the best thing you can do is continue to post questions and communicate with other members. In 2005 our forum will get busier and we are going to build a truly international community. It's great to have you from Venezuela on board.

Maybe, you could tell us more about your country. There is an interesting discussion which had been started by Witch who is from Venezuela too!

This is my country of Venezuela

TOEIC short conversations: Headquarters calls branch office to ask for expenses report.

How can I learn English with Babylon Pro? #5 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:36 pm   How can I learn English with Babylon Pro?

Are you saying you use Babylon to translate from English into German. Aren't you the guy who constantly keeps telling us to stop translating?
WhiteRussian

How can I learn English with Babylon Pro? #6 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 22:34 pm   How can I learn English with Babylon Pro?

Well, I didn't say you should never translate, did I? Babylon allows you to look up words in English first and then you can also see a translation of the word either in your native language or in any other language. In addition, Babylon comes with a lot of other useful features. I've been using it almost on a daily basis since 1997 and do think it's one of the best programs available.

TOEIC short conversations: A client thanks the gardener for his good work

How can I learn English with Babylon Pro? #7 (permalink) Mon Feb 22, 2010 20:49 pm   How can I learn English with Babylon Pro?

And what can your Babylon dictionary do that Google Translate can't?
WhiteRussian

How can I learn English with Babylon Pro? #8 (permalink) Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:14 am   How can I learn English with Babylon Pro?

Well, Babylon used to be very useful a couple of years ago. That was when Google Translate either didn't exist yet or didn't work properly. Since then, Google Translate has improved dramatically and now I don't think Babylon is worth its money any longer. It's a question of time until people start purchasing it.

TOEIC short conversations: Fax problems

What a beautiful song...Newsletter: What do you want for Christmas?You are my Bread.American and British movies and TV series in Germany?Can't get that song out of my head...Would you kill someone to win the presidency campaign?How would you feel if you were all alone in the world which only hadwhat kind online dictionary you use online?Good program to learn English...Put any interesting video you find onDon't UnderstandLove will keep us alive!Tricky Either Or