pertaining or peculiar to common speech as distinguished from literary
festive
colloquial
earnest
pleasant

I made a site with every SATŪ Question of the Day (400+)!

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
All My QAS tests Free for all members ! | Silly SATŪ question
I made a site with every SAT Question of the Day (400+)! #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:54 am   I made a site with every SAT Question of the Day (400+)!

Hello!
As the title says, I made a site with every single question of the day. It also keeps track of your progress and gives you stats about each question, such as time taken to solve it. The official question of the day site is lacking a bit in terms of tracking your progress, and it is hard to access all the questions. Anyway, the site is:

http://satqotd.com

If you want to try it out, you can use the following info to test it:

Email: try@satqotd.com
Password: password

I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any suggestions or find any bugs, please leave a reply.

Thanks!
Luke
Lukedude5

I made a site with every SAT Question of the Day (400+)! #2 (permalink) Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 am   I made a site with every SAT Question of the Day (400+)!

This is awesome. Do you have to input the questions manually or have you coded the website in a way that automatically pulls the questions from College Board?
Sanjiu

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
I made a site with every SAT Question of the Day (400+)! #3 (permalink) Sat Mar 08, 2014 23:30 pm   I made a site with every SAT Question of the Day (400+)!

Sanjiu wrote:

It scrapes the College Board site once a day automatically to get the latest question.
Lukedude5

I made a site with every SAT Question of the Day (400+)! #4 (permalink) Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:38 am   I made a site with every SAT Question of the Day (400+)!

good stuff thanks man i will take a look
Frenzypie

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Affordable SATŪ Math helpLooking for SATŪ Math Level 1/2 tests.. Have dozens to trade withSATŪ or ACT prior paperNeed Help On Personal Statement?May 2014 qas. urgent needWhere can I get my SATŪ essays checked and gradedLooking to trade for SATŪ, PSAT and ACTI want Psat tests and ready to purchase them !Anyone have full complete list for SATŪ tests ?All kinds of SATs tests !Looking for alternate form PSATs and old (pre-2005) real SATs and PSATsSeeking for SATŪ Physics Subject past papers! Willing to buyBest Practice site for the SATŪ