intrinsic; existing as a natural and integral part; natural; inborn
inherent
profitable
fussy
uncertain

off

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Question words / Open questions (Unit 10) | Superlative form of Adjective and personality.
off #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 28, 2013 19:10 pm   off

Dear all teachers,I want to learn about the usage of 'off' preposition.can you explain about it and give me some examples?
Mus49

off #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 28, 2013 20:58 pm   off

That is far too general a question for this forum.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Grammar sentenceCorrect usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure.Does the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?introduce myrselfWhat is the correct and why to say?I'm a fourth year studentanswer the questionsClausesI am Mahboobeh, I am working as quality expert at a computer company...'used to something' vs 'used to doing' and Present perfectPresent Perfect (Unit 16)Days, Months etc. II (Unit 13)Days, Months etc. (Unit 12)