distorted; crooked; twisted; askew
valid
town
previous
wry

Does the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Superlative form of Adjective and personality. | answer the questions
Does the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation? #1 (permalink) Tue Oct 15, 2013 20:52 pm   Does the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?

1) I have accumulated 1 year in the company. Will the 1 year that i have accumulated be counted/valid if I leave the company before the end of the month? ( Should I use valid or counted?).
2) Does the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?
3) Does the accumulation of 3 years of physical presence have to be continuos or accusation?

Are the sentences above correct? Please advise.
St8762

Does the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation? #2 (permalink) Tue Oct 15, 2013 23:57 pm   Does the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?

1) I have accumulated one year's employment in the company. Will the one year that I have accumulated be valid if I leave the company before the end of the month?
2) Does the three year period of physical presence have to be continuous or can it be an accumulation?
3) Does the accumulation of 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or ??? (I don't believe 'accusation' is the right word, but I don't know what should replace it)
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Grammar sentenceCorrect usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure.offWhat is the correct and why to say?I'm a fourth year studentClausesI am Mahboobeh, I am working as quality expert at a computer company...'used to something' vs 'used to doing' and Present perfectPresent Perfect (Unit 16)Days, Months etc. II (Unit 13)What time is it? (Unit 11)Question words / Open questions (Unit 10)Simple Present III (Unit 9)