foods and other goods sold at a small supermarket or store
groceries
imperative
counsel
provision

Correct usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure.

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Personal Profile II (Unit 5) | What time is it? (Unit 11)
Correct usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure. #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 26, 2013 18:20 pm   Correct usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure.

For complete context. Saturday morning was come and all the world was bright and fresh.
Hamids

Correct usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure. #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 26, 2013 23:00 pm   Correct usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure.

Tom Sawyer was written well over one hundred years ago, and writing in a particular style.

Nowadays we would be more likely to say simply:
It was Saturday morning and ...
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
ask for vocabulary in department storeDifferent conjunction for same meaning.Grammar sentenceDoes the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?Superlative form of Adjective and personality.offWhat is the correct and why to say?answer the questionsdoesn't vs. does notI am Mahboobeh, I am working as quality expert at a computer company...'used to something' vs 'used to doing' and Present perfectDays, Months etc. II (Unit 13)Question words / Open questions (Unit 10)