forceful; energetic; vigorous; spirited; alive
dynamic
permanent
introductory
inspiring

Criticism surfaced in Washington as well

hi,luschan,difference between substantial and concrete | thanking teachers
Criticism surfaced in Washington as well #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 09, 2013 19:53 pm   Criticism surfaced in Washington as well

Criticism surfaced in Washington as well, where both Republican and Democratic supporters of Israel said the agreement in the works was far too easy on Iran.

Does the bold part suggest "the agreement was not easy to make"?
Reading Comprehension

Criticism surfaced in Washington as well #2 (permalink) Sat Nov 09, 2013 20:17 pm   Criticism surfaced in Washington as well

No, the meaning is that the politicians felt that the sanctions placed on Iran were not heavy/serious enough. (Iran got off lightly.)
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
correct?Do you use 'What's the matter?' or 'What's matter'?The use of "partially"The groove/jagged of the key dont matchSome confuses, please help me to correct them. Many thanksFormation of adverbsmore and moreThe use of "malady"Although he is 55, yet he has a very strong constitution.which is meaningful?Please correctArticle and another/the otherthat you were to flip/that, were you to flip