Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

response; critique; information about the results of a certain procedure or performance
note
feedback
diary
capital
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Search your heart

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
To say the least/ That's the least you could say. Same meaning? | Modal - 'can'
listening exercises
Search your heart #1 (permalink) Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:04 am   Search your heart

Hi everybody
Can any one answer to me.
What does search your heart mean in this text.

Today, determine why you attend church on Sundays. Is it out of obedience? Or is it to actually relate to God and grow your relationship with Him and other believers? It sounds like a simple question. But search your heart before you answer. Be brutally honest with yourself. Although your answer might disappoint you, it just might push you back on the right path.
Alimysoul
I'm here quite often ;-)

Search your heart #2 (permalink) Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:57 am   Search your heart

But search your heart before you answer. Be brutally honest with yourself. = Follow your heart, deep down inside you, be true to yourself (think twice).
Waiyin Cheng
I'm here quite often ;-)

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
To say the least/ That's the least you could say. Same meaning? | Modal - 'can'
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
on the flyI bought the car in full by non instalment.for/ because/ punctuationthere's no questionHurried or hurriedlyIs ol' shorter than old?Time is your best enenmy and your best friendPlease help me to correct the sentencesPronunciation of 'didn't'. Is the 2nd d in 'didn't' BrE voiced or not at all?Please correctcondemnedas with so muchWhose is that car? V Whose that car is?; One / a man exploits another