to classify; to categorize; to systematize; to structure
achieve
assort
cruise
copy

correction

"My Writing" OR "My Writings" | Harvesting of sugarcane fields usually begins at the beginning of October
correction #1 (permalink) Sun Nov 17, 2013 13:19 pm   correction

Hello!
How can I correct this sentence: 'I am writing to you in connection with the last letter you sent me.'
Thank you for your time and kindness.
Antonella25

correction #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 17, 2013 15:20 pm   correction

No correction is needed. There is nothing wrong with the sentence.

It is likely however, that in the context, you might want to shorten it to something like this:

Thank you for your letter, dated xxxxx. In response to that I would like to make the following point(s).
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
grammar correction requesteddid not open the door for me toThe city's architectural style has the incorporation.ten days' holiday/ a holiday of ten dayssomething/anythingmatchingSome confuses for positive compare. please help me.Just simply simple present/ past or subjunctive mood.You are the last person I'd want/ want & She never has had or has never had.Please correctCan I contact any user?Clear my doubtsam I foolish that