to contemplate again
reconsider
funnel
box
clear

The city's architectural style has the incorporation.

Just simply simple present/ past or subjunctive mood. | did not open the door for me to
The city's architectural style has the incorporation. #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:00 am   The city's architectural style has the incorporation.

1) The city has adopted Hindu architecture style and it has integrated with local architecture style.
2) The city's architectural style is the/has the incorporation of Hindu and local style.
3) The city corporates some Hindu architectural style into the local style.

Are the above sentences written correctly? Please advise
St8762

The city's architectural style has the incorporation. #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:59 am   The city's architectural style has the incorporation.

1) The city has adopted a/the Hindu architecture style and has integrated this with a/the local architecture style.
2) The city's architectural style incorporates Hindu and local style.
3) The city incorporates some Hindu architectural style into the local style.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
both correct?Please correct.she does without a dictionarlyHis performance became the benchmark.grammar check requestedgrammar correction requestedten days' holiday/ a holiday of ten dayssomething/anythingmatchingSome confuses for positive compare. please help me.Harvesting of sugarcane fields usually begins at the beginning of OctobercorrectionYou are the last person I'd want/ want & She never has had or has never had.