unable to think in a clear and orderly manner; giddy or frivolous
several
prosaic
capital
scatterbrained

Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Bus service elimination plan.Toefl® type 3. | Ways of creating emphasis while writing dialogue.toefl® type 6.
Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct. #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 03, 2013 16:49 pm   Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.

HI Luschan, What 's up and a lot of thanks for your help.
Here is another independent speech. I am very confused about its structure ,please correct and score it.

Question. Sometimes, one individual can have a great impact on a group .Select one person and explain how you think this person has affected others in the group. Give specific details and examples?

[/s]
_________________
I want to improve my speaking .
Huriahkh

Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct. #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 09, 2013 22:20 pm   Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.

Transcript :)

In my view, a good manager of a company has a great influence on his employs. As well as on the company. For example, I has been working as a cashier in the New York City Bank the last ten years. The… In the past, the manager of our company was not good – as a result company has to suffer a million dollar loss. Later on, our bank hide a new manager who was a good leader and has a (???) good qualities leadership. The bank achieved a new climb. As a result the other employs also followed the example to become better employ.

hide – I know you must have said "hired" but it sounded like "hide" to me
employs – you must have meant "employees" but I think it really sounded like "employs"
_________________
If you're going through hell... keep going.
Cristina.ro

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct. #3 (permalink) Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:39 am   Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.

Some comments

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
The importance of correctly pronouncing people's namesSpeaking topic: your most memorable personwhat is the best class you have taken in schoolToefl® Speaking: A place you go to oftenSocial interaction.(audience effect)Exaggeraation in advertisement.toefl® q 6.ind speech.Traditional learning and online learning.Types of attention.toefl® q 6.speech q6.'' motivation''Talk about the photograph or painting.=registeration for student biology class.Integrated speech: Critical period.Kitchen problem in dorm. Toefl® type 5.