Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

unable to think in a clear and orderly manner; giddy or frivolous
several
prosaic
capital
scatterbrained
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Bus service elimination plan.Toefl® type 3. | Ways of creating emphasis while writing dialogue.toefl® type 6.
listening exercises
Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct. #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 03, 2013 16:49 pm   Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

181 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

HI Luschan, What 's up and a lot of thanks for your help.
Here is another independent speech. I am very confused about its structure ,please correct and score it.

Question. Sometimes, one individual can have a great impact on a group .Select one person and explain how you think this person has affected others in the group. Give specific details and examples?

[/s]

Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct. #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 09, 2013 22:20 pm   Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.

Transcript :)

In my view, a good manager of a company has a great influence on his employs. As well as on the company. For example, I has been working as a cashier in the New York City Bank the last ten years. The… In the past, the manager of our company was not good – as a result company has to suffer a million dollar loss. Later on, our bank hide a new manager who was a good leader and has a (???) good qualities leadership. The bank achieved a new climb. As a result the other employs also followed the example to become better employ.

hide – I know you must have said "hired" but it sounded like "hide" to me
employs – you must have meant "employees" but I think it really sounded like "employs"

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct. #3 (permalink) Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:39 am   Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

96 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Some comments
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Bus service elimination plan.Toefl® type 3. | Ways of creating emphasis while writing dialogue.toefl® type 6.
ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
The importance of correctly pronouncing people's namesSpeaking topic: your most memorable personwhat is the best class you have taken in schoolToefl® Speaking: A place you go to oftenSocial interaction.(audience effect)Exaggeraation in advertisement.toefl® q 6.ind speech.Traditional learning and online learning.Types of attention.toefl® q 6.speech q6.'' motivation''Talk about the photograph or painting.=registeration for student biology class.Integrated speech: Critical period.Kitchen problem in dorm. Toefl® type 5.