Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

word or phrase by which someone or something is called or identified; moniker
minimum
name
blame
courtesy
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review.

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Audio English course for Beginners | There's really no excuse.
listening exercises
Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review. #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 04, 2013 15:54 pm   Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review.

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

110 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Hi Luschan, thanks for correcting my some speeches.
Here is another ind speech. PLEASE CORRET and score it .
Q:when some people visit a country or city for the first time , they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own.Which do you prefer and why.

Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review. #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 09, 2013 22:15 pm   Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review.

Transcript :)

In my view, I prefer to take an organized tour while visiting a city or a country, for the following reason: firstly it saves our time – for example, when I was ten years old I visited New York City (???) my favorite places. That's why I prefer to take an organized tour.

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review. #3 (permalink) Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:37 am   Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review.

Hi Huriahkh, your pronunciation was very good in this one - I didn't really have any trouble understanding you. But I wonder if your recording messed up. You only give about half of a reason, so I think the recording might have skipped from City to my favorite places. Hopfully another reason and a half should have been inserted in there, because your answer as transcribed does not make much sense.
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review. #4 (permalink) Sat Dec 28, 2013 0:33 am   Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review.

thanks. Luschan

Audio English course for Beginners | There's really no excuse.
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Lack of confidence or lack of knowledge?Don't Forget Your Vitamins.The importance of correctly pronouncing people's namesWhat is your most important possession?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends?Who is your best friend?Speaking topic: your most memorable personwhat is the best class you have taken in schoolToefl® Speaking: A place you go to oftenSocial interaction.(audience effect)Bus service elimination plan.Toefl® type 3.Ways of creating emphasis while writing dialogue.toefl® type 6.Exaggeraation in advertisement.toefl® q 6.