arbitrary; fickle; flexible
initialed
changeable
thorough
abundant

Social interaction.(audience effect)

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
ToeflŪ@Speaking | Audio English course for Beginners
Social interaction.(audience effect) #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 20, 2013 14:38 pm   Social interaction.(audience effect)

Reading:

LISTENING:

w t
q:Explain how the interaction of tying shoes and learning to type demonstrate the principles of audience effect.
_________________
I want to improve my speaking .
Huriahkh

Social interaction.(audience effect) #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:33 am   Social interaction.(audience effect)

The article is about principle of social interaction audience effect. With the passage describes that guidance of other changes the people's behavior. The professors provides two examples to escape this. In the first example the professor says that two group of students are told to tie their shoes. One group is told it would be observed, but other was not. The group that knew it was being observing tie shoes faster. In other example the professor states that in learning to type, those being observed typed faster but make more mistakes than those not aware of being observed. That's how the professor describes the audience effect.

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Lack of confidence or lack of knowledge?Don't Forget Your Vitamins.The importance of correctly pronouncing people's namesWhat is your favorite place to visit on weekends?Speaking topic: your most memorable personwhat is the best class you have taken in schoolToeflŪ Speaking: A place you go to oftenBus service elimination plan.ToeflŪ type 3.Ways of creating emphasis while writing dialogue.toeflŪ type 6.Exaggeraation in advertisement.toeflŪ q 6.ind speech.Traditional learning and online learning.Types of attention.toeflŪ q 6.speech q6.'' motivation''