Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to throw down, push off or remove otherwise from a horse or the like
dismount
humanize
despond
lave
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Looking to trade for SATŪ, PSAT and ACT

Goto page Previous  1, 2

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
500+500+100 vocabulary tests
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
SATŪ QAS from 2005-2012 | All My QAS tests Free for all members !
listening exercises
TRADE SAT for ACT TESTS #16 (permalink) Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:23 am   TRADE SAT for ACT TESTS

Mods note: Illegal selling of copyrighted materials removed.
Tone9876

Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT #17 (permalink) Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:55 am   Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT

Quote:
My apologies - I thought you wanted to speak English. Not some foreign deviation from it.

@Beeesneees--actually yours is the foreign deviation. British English is little more than modified French. You've taken some words in their entirety (theatre, centre, etc.) and gone to great effort to Frenchify others (colour, flavour, etc--what' with all those u's?).

American English is its own language--theater, color--not simply a dialect of a neighbor's (not neighbour's) language.
Zwest
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT #18 (permalink) Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 am   Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT

Yeah, right.
<rolls eyes>
Language Coach

Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT #19 (permalink) Sat Mar 22, 2014 15:15 pm   Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT

Oh no, it's quite true. My grasp of history is quite strong.

In 1066, you English were conquered by the French. Thereafter, your snail-eating overlords, desperate to flatter their flamboyant continental egos, forced you to insert superfluous u's into perfectly good Anglo-Saxon words. Thus "color" became "colour," "flavor" became "flavour," and so on.

It wasn't until hundreds of years later that American reformers such as Noah Webster finally liberated the language and restored it to its pure, Anglo-Saxon glory.

100% true story.
Zwest

Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT #20 (permalink) Sat Mar 22, 2014 17:40 pm   Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT

Yeah, right.
<rolls eyes again>
Language Coach

Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT #21 (permalink) Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:50 am   Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT

I graciously take time out of my busy life to come this board; I try to class up the place by spreading some of my hard-won knowledge and wisdom; and all I get are dismissive eye rolls.

Sigh.
Zwest

Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT #22 (permalink) Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:45 am   Looking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACT

LOL.
Language Coach

SATŪ QAS from 2005-2012 | All My QAS tests Free for all members !
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SATŪ or ACT prior paperNeed Help On Personal Statement?May 2014 qas. urgent needWhere can I get my SATŪ essays checked and gradedLooking to trade for SAT, PSAT and ACTI want Psat tests and ready to purchase them !Anyone have full complete list for SATŪ tests ?All kinds of SATs tests !Looking for alternate form PSATs and old (pre-2005) real SATs and PSATsSeeking for SATŪ Physics Subject past papers! Willing to buyI made a site with every SATŪ Question of the Day (400+)!All Qas If anyone like to check list !Best Practice site for the SATŪ